- Turn out fixing screws and remove a back cover of the pump.
Reversing of screws of fastening of a cover of the oil pump
- Marker (at all not a center punch and not chisel!) mark the adjusting provision of internal and external gear wheels of the pump, - at assembly components have to be installed strictly similarly.
- Take internal and external gear wheels from the case of pump assembly.
Extraction of gear wheels of the pump
- Turn out a cap of the reducing valve from the assembly case, take a spring and a plunger from a landing nest, - try to remember the adjusting provision of components. Remove a sealing washer from a cap.
Components of the reducing valve
The valve can be disassembled without preliminary dismantle of the pump.
- Carefully clear all components and attentively examine them on existence of signs of excessive wear, chips, zadir and other mechanical damages. Replace the failed elements. In case of detection of defects of gear wheels or the case all pump assembled is subject to replacement.
- Assembly of the pump is made upside-down. Pay attention to the next moments:
- Make sure of correctness of installation of both gear wheels (see the marking put in the course of dismantle);
- Do not forget to replace a copper sealing washer of a cap of the reducing valve, - tighten a cap with the required effort;
- Before a vvorachivaniye clean a carving part of fixing bolts and apply on it a layer fresh sealant, track that all fixture was tightened with the required effort;
- Upon completion of assembly fill the pump with fresh motive oil, manually rotating its internal gear wheel.