- If when pressing a coupling pedal from under the dashboard noise are heard, then, as a rule, the lack of lubricant of a cable of the drive of coupling is the reason.
- At the same time wring out a coupling pedal up and grease a drive cable hook, and also a coupling pedal groove in the place of fastening of a cable with OPEL ET-№ 90001825 lubricant.
- Measure by a ruler length of a carving of the lever of switching off of coupling to the adjusting screw and write down the received value to facilitate adjustment of a new cable of the drive of coupling.
Measurement of length of a carving of the lever of switching off of coupling
- Remove the screw-driver at a carving element of a cable of coupling a lock bracket.
- Wring out mount the lever of switching off of coupling and disconnect a cable. Squeeze out a cable from the holder.
- Disconnect a returnable spring and a cable of coupling from a coupling pedal.
Removal of a returnable spring and cable of coupling from a pedal
- Extend a cable from a motive compartment from its partition.
- Installation is made upside-down. Make sure that the cable correctly lies in a guide.
- Adjust a coupling cable.
- Connect a cable to the holder.