- Grease an anchor finger around a prileganiye of boots with a thin layer of heat-resistant lubricant, for example, OPEL 19 42 588 (90 166 282) or high-temperature copper lubricant. Previously clear the greased places a soft wire brush.
Places of putting lubricant
- Connect the lever of a brake boot to a cable of the drive of the parking brake. You watch the correct arrangement of a cable.
Connection of the lever of a boot with a cable of the drive of the parking brake
- Establish the lower coupling spring.
- Establish brake shoes on an anchor finger. For this purpose push a lock pin behind and establish a spring. Pull a spring with a plate, then turn a plate on the 90th hail and record it in this situation. At the same time hold a lock pin behind.
- Check ease of the course of an adjusting wheel and adjusting razzhimny level of the lever. If necessary sort a level and clear it.
- Grease a level with a thin layer of silicone lubricant, for example, OPEL 19 70 206 (90 167 353). Screw an adjusting wheel against the stop back, then again release. The adjusting wheel should not be blocked in an emphasis.
Do not mix razzhimny levels of the left and right brakes.
- Establish an adjusting level from above between brake boots. At the same time you monitor its provision.
The provision of an adjusting level at its installation
At installation of new brake boots you watch that the dish-shaped spring of the adjusting lever was established.
- Install the adjusting lever with a spring on a pin.
Installation of the adjusting lever
- Connect by means of a grip a coupling spring of the adjusting lever to a brake boot.
- Insert the holder of a coupling spring in tightening a pin and press it into an opening of a brake boot.
- Connect the top coupling spring by means of pincers to the holder (address an illustration).