- Remove with a grinding stone, a file or a scraper agnails from edges of oil openings.
Removal of facets from edges of oil openings
- Wash out a bent shaft solvent, then carefully dry, having whenever possible used compressed air. Do not forget to clean a rigid brush oil openings. Then also wash out them solvent.
Clearing of maslotok by means of a cylindrical brush
When using compressed air do not forget to put on goggles!
- Check radical and conrod necks of a bent shaft for existence of zadir, cavities, cracks and signs of uneven wear.
- Examine all surface of a shaft on existence of cracks and other damages. For identification of the hidden cracks it is necessary to resort to magnetic powder defectoscopy, - give a shaft to a workshop of car service.
- Measure by a micrometer diameters of radical and conrod necks of a shaft Measurement of diameter of each neck you perform in several points on length and perimeter that will allow to estimate the size of its conicity and ovality which should not exceed the limit of admissible ranges (see Specifications in the Head Dvigateli). It is necessary to estimate also the size of a beating of a bent shaft, - pair of V-shaped blocks and the dial measuring instrument of plunger type in the absence of necessary stock will be required ask for the help specialists of car service.
||Measurement of diameters of bearing necks of a bent shaft by means of a micrometer
Measurement of size of a radial beating of a bent shaft
- In case wear/conicity/ovality of necks exceeds admissible size, or mechanical damages of surfaces take place, the bent shaft should be given to a pro-point. After a pro-point of a shaft it is necessary to pick up new inserts of radical and/or conrod bearings of the corresponding repair size.
- Check a condition of omental necks on both pins of a bent shaft. Existence of the developed flutes, agnails or zadir will lead to an exit of new epiploons out of operation in the near future. In certain cases pins can be restored by a pro-point and a napressovka on them special thin-walled plugs. If such recovery repair is not possible, replace a shaft.
- Check a condition of inserts of radical and conrod bearings (see the Section Check of a Condition of Radical and Conrod Bearings of a Bent Shaft).