- Turn out screws of fastening and remove overlays of a steering column. To turn out screws (2) on the face, turn a steering wheel on the 90th hail. The combination of devices can be taken out without removing a steering wheel.
Screws of fastening of overlays of a steering column
- Remove a rubber cover of the lock of ignition.
- Turn out screws of fastening and remove the protective panel of a combination of devices (address an accompanying illustration).
- Disconnect a speedometer shaft from RKPP Remove a rubber sealant of a shaft of a speedometer from a partition of a motive compartment.
Fastening of a shaft of a speedometer to RKPP
- Turn out screws of fastening of a combination of devices (the shooter below). Carefully take away the small screw-driver lock brackets (the shooter above) and take out a combination of devices from the dashboard at the same time you watch that the shaft of a speedometer remained mobile. If necessary ask the assistant to advance a shaft in salon.
Removal of a combination of devices
- On models to 08.1996 g of release disconnect a speedometer shaft behind from a combination of devices. For this purpose press a finger a spring stopper and separate a shaft from a speedometer.
Speedometer shaft detachment from a combination of devices
- Separate the electrical wiring socket.
- Installation is made upside-down.