- Turn out a coupling bolt (1) of the holder of the tank of GUR liquid.
Coupling bolt and collars of the holder of the tank of GUR liquid
- Remove the holder.
- If the tank is removed only for release of the place, take him together with the attached hoses aside.
- If hoses are required to be disconnected, in advance substitute capacity for collecting the merging GUR liquid.
- If hoses were disconnected, put on them and fix by collars.
- Establish the holder and pull together him with a bolt.
- Remove air from a hydraulic path of GUR.