- Check the shock-absorber. For this purpose, holding the shock-absorber vertically, check serviceability of its functioning, both on full, and on short (50 ÷ 100 mm) to the rod course. In both cases resistance has to be soft, equal and constant. At identification of signs of malfunction it is necessary to make replacement of both shock-absorbers.
- Check rubber details of a support and a spring for existence of cracks and deformations, if necessary replace defective parts.
- Install the new buffer of compression on a shock-absorber rod.
- Put on a casing a rod.
- Establish a spring on the lower cup and squeeze special adaptation.
The end of a spring has to adjoin to the lower cup.
The lower end of a spring has to rest against a stopper of the cup
- Establish the damping ring and the top cup. The cup of a spring has to be imposed so that the adjusting opening (an arrow below) was located opposite to the lower fastening of a depreciation rack (an arrow above).
The damping ring and the top cup
- Put on a pro-rate, the basic bearing and a plate of the top support a shock-absorber rod and fix new самоконтрящейся by a nut. Tighten a nut with effort of 55 Nanometers.
- Unload a spring.
- Establish into place a depreciation rack (see the Section Forward Suspension Bracket).